Widget to track objectives, show dates and number of days remaining. Both view classic and glance, see bellow.
1.5.1 – Avril 2020
1.5.0 – Avril 2020
- (new) Handle time of the event if present (Feature 2)
- (fix) Icons have transparent background
- (new) Add icons for event type
- (new) Add options to enable icons for event type
- (new) Add options to choose event countdown unit
- (new) Press enter to cycle through countdown unit
- (new) Automatic font size adjustment depends on screen size or event name length
- (fix) Minor colors adjustment
- (fix) Minor font size adjustment
- (fix) Increase size of the progress bar in glance view (Issue 1)
- (new) Support now up to 6 events
- (new) Add support 735xt
– (fix) Change date format (not properly saved in Garmin Connect Mobile!?)
(Dev. Note) Garmin Connect Mobile date bug !?
If you use a date settings, they are set only once when you save it via GCM. If you go back to the widget settings, date fields are empty… So now it’s a basic string field with a date parsing….
- (new) Support now 3 events
- (new) Add event type
- (new) Adjust colors and tick size
- (fix) Adjust colors (again)
- (fix) Adjust colors
- (new) Add support for new devices
- (fix) Reduce unnecessary access rights
- Initial version.
- Version 1.3.0 handle up to 6 events.
- On glance view, only the next event is display (in text).
- You can cycle between events on classic view by using Up and Down keys. By default, like glance view, the next event was selected.
- If there’s no future event, then past event is shown.
If you want to sponsor the dev : https://paypal.me/zRenard
- English (UK)