Widget to track objectives, show dates and number of days remaining. Both view classic and glance, see below.
1.5.1 – Avril 2020
1.5.0 – Avril 2020
- (new) Handle time of the event if present (Feature 2)
- (fix) Icons have transparent background.
- (new) Add icons for event type
- (new) Add options to enable icons for event type
- (new) Add options to choose event countdown unit
- (new) Press enter to cycle through countdown unit
- (new) Automatic font size adjustment depends on screen size or event name length
- (fix) Minor colors adjustment
- (fix) Minor font size adjustment
- (fix) Increase size of the progress bar in glance view (Issue 1)
- (new) Support now up to 6 events
- (new) Add support 735xt
– (fix) Change date format (not properly saved in Garmin Connect Mobile!?)
(Dev. Note) Garmin Connect Mobile date bug !?
If you use a date settings, they are set only once when you save it via GCM. If you go back to the widget settings, date fields are empty… So now it’s a basic string field with a date parsing….
- (new) Support now 3 events
- (new) Add event type
- (new) Adjust colors and tick size
- (fix) Adjust colors (again)
- (fix) Adjust colors
- (new) Add support for new devices
- (fix) Reduce unnecessary access rights
- Initial version.
- Version 1.3.0 handle up to 6 events.
- On glance view, only the next event is display (in text).
- You can cycle between events on classic view by using Up and Down keys. By default, like glance view, the next event was selected.
- If there’s no future event, then past event is shown.
Settings are not available on the watch, you should use Garmin Express (on your desktop) so set dates, names and so on for the events. You can use also, Garmin ConnectIQ on your mobile.
If you want to sponsor the dev : https://paypal.me/zRenard